Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Bravest Man I Know

My husband recently started his own blog and today he trusted, stretched and relied on more faith than he ever has in his life.  I am truly blessed to not only know such a valiant Spirit but extremely lucky to be married to him.

Please take a moment to read his post...  we are in this together and I am so happy to now have him at my side, fighting together, working together, loving the Savior together and spreading hope together.

I am truly blessed...

Much Love,

Sidreis


(click the link below)


5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Awrsome! Awesome! Ha, ha! This is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The both of you inspirations to me! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys! Now the question is, do I combine the blogs? I kinda am thinking I don't want to... gonna chew on it some more though so We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think two blogs are fine! Of course! He may want to start his own co-dependent blog, though. It can get so confusing sometimes, ha ha.

      Delete